The onsite supervision project for Ballast Water Treatment System (BWTS) DeNora BP-3000-A installation on the bulk carrier vessel at CSSC Chengxi Shipyard, China, has been completed by the Albion Marine China supervision team.
Albion Marine Solutions provided supervision to carry out the BWTS installation successfully. The ballast water treatment system installation commenced on June 29, 2022, and was finished on August 4, 2022.
Under Albion Marine's Supervision
- Electrolyzer Skid & Strainer installed on 3rd Deck.
- Power Supply Skid installed , ensure power cable connections are accurate and cooling FW is supplied to the power supply.
- Two sets of filters, backflush pump, Filter control panel installed on 4th Deck, inlet outlet pipe connections to the overboard line.
- Sodium Storage tank, Heat Exchanger installed and connections to Saline water supply.
- Neutralization Skid and Booster Pump Skid 1&2 installed at E/R tank top.
- Main Control Panel and Remote-control panels installed nearby filter and CCR, respectively.
- Hijoy items; BWTS main power breaker, GPS signal output distribution box
- Installation of degas Vent pipe layout to central deck ventilation
- Ballast Pumps and stripping Pumps inlet and outlet pipe completed.