|JOB DESCRIPTION: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER|
Albion Marine Solutions provides project management, engineering, consultancy, and conversion services to maritime and offshore industries worldwide. The Human Resources Manager will have responsibility for managing office administration, including active engagement with a diversified team of personnel, contractors and third parties.
Reporting: Report to the Director.
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Position Type: Full Time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, management, business administration, or similar.
- 5+ years of related human resources, office, or similar experience.
- Superior communication skills: verbal, phone, and writing.
- Good personnel management abilities.
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Enterprise-level computer platform experience.
- Assist Director with human resources management support.
- Provide hr logistic support during office and after office hours.
- Manage Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure team compliance with QMS.
- Provide administrative, scheduling, and logistic support to the operation team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Pay: Bonus
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking